Disclaimer and Apology

,

I just want to take the opportunity to apologize to people that have taken offense from the comments posted here. I want to clarify that it has never been my intention to degrade people or make them feel inferior in any way. I am a firm believer that one of the biggest lies out there is that "we are all equal." This is not true. We all have different looks, opinions, attitudes, and reactions. We have different feelings, thoughts, and perceptions. However, we are all, as children of God, of infinite worth, and if I ever came across as trying to imply anything different, I apologize.
If I complain, whine, or protest about something, know that it is not a personal attack. In the past I have made comments about particular attitudes that irritate me, but this does not mean that I have personal grudges against anyone.
I know I have my own limitations and shortcomings. I am very aware of my imperfections, and as I am imperfect, I cannot demand perfection from others. I am truly sorry to anyone that has been offended by my personality. I have said before that I am not a gold coin to be loved by everyone. I am aware I can be abrasive very often. I know I can be overbearing and guilty of the same things that I comment about. I accept the responsibility and the irony of that fact. I am sorry to anyone who has felt that I have been intolerant. I try to love everyone as myself, but maybe that is just not a high enough standard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment